Dear Valued AHVISE Community,
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting another competition for our AHVISE Volunteers starting April 1st. This competition, we want you to write us a short poem about your most memorable placement experience along with a picture. Please include your name and where you attended your placement in your email submission.
How to enter:
- Submit a poem and a picture about your most memorable placement
- Send it to email@example.com (Subject: *NAME* AHVISE Competition Submission *DATE*) or via our AHVISE Facebook Page
- You must be a registered AHVISE Volunteer for your submission to count.
- Make sure you ‘LIKE’ the official AHVISE Facebook page
- The photo must be from your placement or related to the poem.
- The winner will receive a $50 gift voucher to the store of their choice
- They will be featured in our AHVISE Calendar 2020 (April)
- 1 x interview with AHVISE on our upcoming podcast (optional)
- 1 x featured blog post
2nd & 3rd Prize:
- Runner up feature on our AHVISE Facebook Page & blog post
We want everyone to get involved in our competitions as it is really motivating for our AHVISE admin team to see this organisation grow together! We will be sharing the submissions on our blog, facebook & Instagram pages and we will credit people in the captions where appropriate. If you prefer to keep your name anonymous we will respect your privacy, please send us an email notifying us ahead of time. The winners will be announced once the competition closes end of February. Don’t forget to like our official AHVISE Facebook page and we will see you next week for more updates!
The AHVISE Team